You Can Make a Difference for Seniors in
East Toronto, The Beaches, East York, Scarborough
Caring for the Growing Needs of Our Community.
You know you have a special way of taking care of others – maybe you’ve been a family caregiver or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. Share your unique talents and skills to help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
Although it’s an incredibly rewarding career, your clients may not always welcome your help. Some will face greater challenges than others – like mobility issues or dementia. But these challenges reaffirm how much your help is needed.
As a CAREGiver, you may provide companionship and help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands. Or you may be asked to perform more personal services like help with toileting and bathing.
What’s in it for you?
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Very rewarding career, professionally and personally
If you’re compassionate and wish for self-fulfillment, apply today by completing the form above.
Make a real difference in the lives of the elderly
A Home Instead CAREGiver is a special person. Someone who enjoys the elderly and finds satisfaction in helping them remain in their home where they are healthier and happier.
Home Instead Senior Care is both a local and national company.The office in this area is one of hundreds across North America providing non-medical Companionship and Home Helper services. Here are some of the necessary services we can provide:
- Light Housework
- Meal Preparation
- Incidental Transportation
- Elderly Related Errands
Find another job that’s this flexible
At Home Instead Senior Care you can practically name your own hours. You decide what fits your schedule – three hour, six hour, eight hour, twelve hour, or 24 hour work days. You decide if you want to work weekdays, nights, and/or weekends. At Home Instead Senior Care, the choice is yours.
No Medical Certification Required
The services we provide are non-medical. You don’t need to be anurse or medical professional. You will be bonded and insured. We require that you are a reliable, trustworthy, and dependable person.
The Next Step
Home Instead Senior Care is more than a paycheck. If you’re a people-person,and have a desire to make a difference in the lives of the elderly, call us at (416) 698-1384.
Current Job Openings
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
- Possess a computer/cell phone
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.