CAREGiver Position at Toronto – East
Our Toronto East office is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in East York, Beach, Riverdale, and Scarborough areas.
Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow its Clients to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Companionship and conversation
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Personal Support Worker certification is an asset
$16.00 per Hour with a variety of shifts available.
Skills training provided by Home Instead in lieu of experience.
PSW Certified applicants will be considered for a higher rate of pay.
Please complete the online application here.
Please note: WE DO NOT SPONSOR. Applicants must be residents of Canada with a valid Social Insurance Number and any applicable work permit visas.
**Home Instead Toronto East has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in place for all employees. Proof of full vaccination will be required prior to employment**